The Benefits Behind the Effective Results.
EcoPearl Pellets have proven to support crops, soil and our environment in multiple ways:
- It’s a sustainable option that lessens the reliance on chemical fertilizers
- Helps aid in the beneficial growth and development of plants
- Supports the restoration of native soils to their full productive potential
- Provides a wealth of essential nutrients nitrogen (~4%) , phosphorous (~6%) & multiple other micronutrients
- Organic matter found in EcoPearl Pellets enhances soil moisture retention and structure
- Protects the soil from wind and water erosion
- Enhances the uptake of plant nutrients and water retention
- Recycles valuable nutrients and diverts them from ending up in the landfill
- > 90% dry product meaning fewer trips for transportation and less pressure on your soil
The Highest Level of Quality Control.
After undergoing advanced heat drying and pelletizing, the Pellets are tested regularly through an accredited lab. It is our priority to ensure all regulations and standards are met with our product before it leaves the door.
EcoPearl is a CFIA approved and certified product.
Where Can EcoPearl Be Applied?